Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pocket full of dreams...

I have a pocket full of dreams, like jack and his magic beans
anxious to take flight, but scared to soar high
fear of heights? it ain't always what it seems

dreams of all kinds, excited to see light
i take them out, here and there, but always hold on tight
my dreams help soothe me when darkness passes me by
they shine so bright, i can't contain the light!

they encompass all that i am, all that i will be
i couple them with my faith then close my eyes, what a sight
i am transported to another place, farther than the eye can see

my dreams are held captive by me?
but i want to set them free, to see them soar high over the seas
the day is near, slowly but surely i'm fighting the fear

I have a pocket full of dreams...



Do you have a pocketful full of dreams? share your dreams with me...God bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment