Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Essence of Beauty...

The essence of beauty lies in the cultivation of true health-healthy eating, exercise, natural skin care, healthy stress management, and nurturing the spirit. When all these elements come together and find harmony and balance within our life's, our true and inner beauty will inevitably radiate forth, for the world to admire. Now, don't get it twisted, I know this is no easy task, I fall off track here and there, at times more here than there. Life's twist and turns can sure diverge our focus but we MUST re-gain it and move forward. Life is not a bout getting it right all the time, how boring and predictable would that be, but it's about what we learn from every bump and how we apply it to our tomorrow. Health is beauty, Happiness is beauty, Kindness is beauty!
Yoga Journal (a great site) has a fantastic article on True Beauty, I found it very insightful and helpful, I took notes on this one. Click here to check out the article, I encourage you to do so and please leave me your thoughts/tips...God bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment