Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Funny Baby Videos...

Who doesn't love a dancing baby? (actually i do know a few who couldn't care less) However, most of us do, well at least I do, hence my post.
Today the Huffington Post featured "The 11 best dancing-baby Videos YouTube has to offer", after a long day (just put my baby down to sleep) they served for a good laugh, and we all need a good laugh at least once a day ;-...

My favorites are the baby with the diaper facing the tv, the kids dancing to "apple bottom jeans" (I want that little boy at my next house party, he's got great moves), and the break dancing baby (although the whole time I was worried he was going to break or fracture something, that's the mom in me).

Check out the link:
this!


Which are your fave's?


Wishing everyone a safe and restful evening...

1 comment:

  1. hai friend nice to meet u here, u hv a nice blog here, u r welcome to my hse, i would like to share yoga pose and knowledge to u, ;-)

    ReplyDelete