Monday, June 21, 2010

Transitions, transitions...

So, I'm at that point in my life as a mother, that I must transition back into having a life outside of Jordan and my home, plus I need to make some extra money plain and simple. And it's the hardest most guilt-ridden time ever, I feel so bad that I won't be with my baby full-time! However, I'm maintaining my composure it had to happen at some point :-(, I move into a new phase of life, of parenthood. It's an exciting new turn but i'm terribly nervous, I have to admit. For some reason, I'm just so scared! It's been on my mind all the time as I start my job hunt and start figuring out how to best make this move. Wish me luck out there!!

Mommies, share with me your experience, how did you manage it? How did you really feel?...God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment