Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blending Organic Oils...

I've been looking for short, clear, and concise info. on how to blend essential oils for beauty and body use and I finally found it, yay, here's the link! I like to make my own beauty/bath/body and my own home cleaner's, for that matter, and this little conversion table/guide on blending essential oils is just what I needed, now I can be a little more adventurous ;-). For my next project I'm going to be blending some oils to use as an after bath moisturizer for my little fat boi(my son jordan). I've been using Weleda's Calendula oil(i will be attempting to make my own as well) on him since he was born and I love it, his skin loves it. Calendula really nurtures, heals, and hydrates the skin and it's worked on his minor diaper rashes. It's worth a try if you haven't already. However, I want to change it up a bit now that he's older and his skin is not as sensitive (as a newborn). There are myriad ingredients in the natural world to choose from, I'm excited! I will keep you posted on my journey, I'll post recipes as well...God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment